It’s easy for many of us to know our weaknesses, our flaws and our shortcomings, even to the point of demeaning ourselves and disqualifying ourselves from being used by God. What if I told you that your weaknesses are exactly what God is looking for in order to use you? Listen in.
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, GooglePlay, Stitcher or wherever else you get your podcasts. Rate and review our podcast to help us get the word out. Thank you so much!
- Connect with us by emailing TheKingdomLifePodcast@gmail.com
- Follow us on social media @KingdomLifePodcast.
- Support the podcast by helping us upgrade our gear: https://amzn.to/2O6xzT0 – When you support our podcast, you support The Source Broadcasting Network studio where multiple podcasts are recorded and produced.
The Kingdom of God flips things upside down and inside out, Even making weakness a prerequisite for strength.
Trading our Weakness For His Strength.
32 And what more shall I say? I do not have time to tell about Gideon, Barak, Samson and Jephthah, about David and Samuel and the prophets, 33 who through faith conquered kingdoms, administered justice, and gained what was promised; who shut the mouths of lions, 34 quenched the fury of the flames, and escaped the edge of the sword; whose weakness was turned to strength; ( who found strength in weakness ) and who became powerful in battle and routed foreign armies. – Hebrews 11:32-34
Weakness produces dependency.
Matthew 26:41 – Stay awake and pray, so that you won’t enter into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.“
- Our weakness is our flesh.
- Our answer is the Spirit.
- Our answer is not stronger flesh.
- Our source has never been an earthly Christ but the heavenly God head made manifest on earth.
Paul experiences this in this way:
“Concerning this, I pleaded with the Lord three times that it would leave me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is perfected in weakness.” Therefore, I will most gladly boast all the more about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may reside in me.” – 2 Corinthians 12:8-9 CSB
Weakness is the prerequisite for Christ’s power in us.
- We are empty to be filled
- We are weak to be made strong
- Our weakness is not a flaw.
- Our weakness is our opportunity for STRENGTH in HIM!
- Weakness is an opportunity for POWER to manifest in our live
What if we took pleasure in our weaknesses?
“So I take pleasure in weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and in difficulties, for the sake of Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong. – 2 Corinthians 12:10 CSB